The simple, effective
and safe solution to the signs of
noise aversion, such as pacing,
lip licking, shaking,
SILEO is a medication prescribed by your veterinarian to help calm your dog when frightened by loud noises (noise aversion). Common noise aversion triggers include fireworks, thunder, construction work, traffic or street noise, celebrations, vacuum cleaners and smoke detectors.
SILEO is different from other treatments and medications:
- The first FDA-approved treatment for noise aversion in dogs—works the way you need it to.
- Clinically proven to be safe and effective without other treatments or training.
- A practical, fast-acting, easy-to-administer at-home treatment for noise aversion.
- Use, as needed, for each noise event.
- Calms without sedating, which allows your dog to interact normally with the family.